The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here?????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
edselfish

4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here????? Empty
PostSubject: 4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here?????   4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here????? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:35 am

hello everybody,i am new on here.3 friends and myself,all from australia, are coming to the amsterdam concert 25 august and i thought it would be great to meet with people before or after the concert.we are leaving for europe 31 july and will be in amsterdam 23-26 august. edselfish.[b]
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: 4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here?????   4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here????? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:41 am

Awesome! No I'm waiting back here for the Aussie concerts, will you be going to them as well?

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
edselfish

PostSubject: Re: 4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here?????   4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here????? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:49 am

hi there,just the adelaide one i think.possibly brisbane would have been my other choice but not sure.not sure if i should buy pre-sale tickets when on sale tomorrow or wait until they come out generally.will try and check that they arent seated.really looking forward to the amsterdam concert.got the tickets delivered very quickly.should be a great part of the holiday.
Back to top Go down
Fluke

Fluke

PostSubject: Re: 4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here?????   4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here????? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:57 pm

You're in for a great show then.. Paradiso is a great vennue really cosy! I'm so looking forward to it!!
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: 4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here?????   4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here????? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:53 pm

Hi Edselfish.

Another Adelaideian on the boards!!!! It's going to be a wicked show. Judging from the ticket prices being from 89.90 suggests there may be seating.

Regards,

René
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: 4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here?????   4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here????? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:02 pm

Hey Edselfish....or is it FishopFalcon?! hahaha!!

This is Pete, you commonly call me Snapper Head!

So you're gonna turn up on August 16 right? Do I have to bribe you with a tour through my garage for any stray car parts? hahaha!!

Cheers Pete.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
edselfish

PostSubject: Re: 4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here?????   4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here????? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:02 am

busted.hey snapper head.whats on aug 16?.i will be partying on the greek islands at that time.got my adelaide tickets today.just wanted it outof the way.got general admission cause sitting down is too boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here?????   4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here????? Empty

Back to top Go down

4 australians going to the amsterdam concert.anyone else from here?????
Page 1 of 1