The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Radio 1 & 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey

Radio 1 & 2 Empty
PostSubject: Radio 1 & 2   Radio 1 & 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 6:26 pm

Live show's. I was 16 and just heard of this band called Stray Cats, who rocked my world. A guy in a flat in Brinsworth tried to sell me some things - Setzer guitar string for £5 (no way) a guitar pick for £1 oh no, a bootleg of the cat's on radio 1 & 2 for £20 -YES PLEASE!. I still have it (of course) actually, Faith has it at the moment - long story! It's the best live show I have ever heard. Brian, Jim & Lee playing live in a studio to a handul of people who aren't really fans, just happen to be there. Storm the embassy get's arare airing.

y'know there are things you always want an explaination from Brian for??? Yeah you do??? Well, there was a comment on that show and I never understood it. Brian says 'It's Bobby's birthday today... Happy Birthday Chris', just before he goes into My One Desire. C'mon Brian, help me out here, it's been 25 years - lol

M x
Back to top Go down
http://www.backbeatgroup.co.uk
MEMPHISSUN

MEMPHISSUN

Radio 1 & 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio 1 & 2   Radio 1 & 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:44 pm

MEMORIES...great times when the cats 1st came over here. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.hankgarland.com

Radio 1 & 2
Page 1 of 1