The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pickin' Pete's Band Salvy & Da Hired Help

Go down 
+3
brett
PICKIN' PETE
pony65k
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
webelvis

webelvis

Pickin' Pete's Band Salvy & Da Hired Help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickin' Pete's Band Salvy & Da Hired Help   Pickin' Pete's Band Salvy & Da Hired Help - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:39 pm

Pistola Pete wrote:
Hey Paul,
These are for you, just don't be disappointed! The WORST playing i ever did, but the show has to go on! Both totaly improved by all of us, as you'll be able to tell... NO STRUCTURE!!
Cheers Pete

As already said on the HDVDL I feel totally honoured. I'd love to see you guys playing live. Contact me, when you have plans for a europe-tour!
Back to top Go down
Pistola Pete

Pistola Pete

Pickin' Pete's Band Salvy & Da Hired Help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pickin' Pete's Band Salvy & Da Hired Help   Pickin' Pete's Band Salvy & Da Hired Help - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:37 pm

Hey Brett,
Thanks man, that was literally the second time we played Bad Reputation ever. We all made everything up on the spot, intro, solos and ending... and you can tell!! hahaha!! We played it in D, with the chorus G-F-E-D (don't know if that's right, have to listen to the song again). I play a '96 Fender Blues DeVille 4x10, '99 Gretsch ****** Hot Rod, Dan Echo and TS1o Tube Screamer for boost. I played a little dirtier than I would have liked that night, but it was such a shit performance on my behalf that I just wanted to get the gig over and done with!
Paul, next time Rock This Town is for you!Saw Rene last night and he says YOU should get over here and do some gigs!
Cheers and thanks for being kind! Pete.
Back to top Go down

Pickin' Pete's Band Salvy & Da Hired Help
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2