The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!

Go down 
+4
pony65k
webelvis
Fluke
MrBadGuy1970
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBadGuy1970

MrBadGuy1970

Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!   Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:33 am

I´m so exciting!

I´ll gonna drive the 600 km from DUESSELDORF to Munich today - in a few minutes. I can´t wait until 9 pm and the see the CATS for the 5th time in my life & Brian for the 10th times (Cats plus 2xBSO, 2x ´68; 1x +The Nashv. in 2005)

Hope they´ll play PLEASE DON´t TOUCH!

@TOMMY: If you see or speak with the guys, let them know that I drive through the whole country for them - I also have tickets for the HAMBURG & COLOGNE SHOW! This will be my vacation for this year - like 2004!

Let them know of my personal wish "PLEASE DON´t TOUCH".

Thanks for telling & have a nice Sunday.

Best wishes & keep rockin´ king

Frank from Duesseldorf, Germany
Back to top Go down
Fluke

Fluke

PostSubject: Re: Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!   Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:06 am

MrBadGuy1970 wrote:
I´m so exciting!

I´ll gonna drive the 600 km from DUESSELDORF to Munich today - in a few minutes.

I know there are places in germany without speed limits but this is realy fast..
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!   Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:13 am

Oh my god, they've already reached the continent!!
Can't wait for september 2nd!

Rock this Town Continent!!!!
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!   Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 8:28 pm

Drive safely dude. The Cat's will want you there in one piece. Not too many sleeps for you to wait Webby Very Happy Have a great time guys, lots of photos Webby!!!

René
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
MrBadGuy1970

MrBadGuy1970

PostSubject: Re: Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!   Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:42 am

[quote="MrBadGuy1970"]I´m so exciting!

I´ll gonna drive the 600 km from DUESSELDORF to Munich today - in a few minutes. I can´t wait until 9 pm and the see the CATS for the 5th time in my life & Brian for the 10th times (Cats plus 2xBSO, 2x ´68; 1x +The Nashv. in 2005)

YEAH DUDES!! IT WAS WORTH IT! I AM VERY TIRED AND I WANT TO SLEEP FOR A VIEW DAYS BUT LIKE THE GREAT FREDDIE MERCURY SANG: WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER?"

But I was a little dissapointed about the lousy sound in Munich and most of it - they didn´t play "PLEASE DON`T TOUCH" - but I have 2 tries next week in Hamburg & Cologne....we will see..

But @TOMMY or someone else at BrianSetzer.com - speak with the guys to play that f*cking brilliant song ;-) !!! Sorry, just kidding.

I´m very glad & happy to see the CATS next week again! See you there in the 1st row.

Greetings from Duesseldorf, Germany from a very tired 38 years old man,

Franky
Back to top Go down
MrBadGuy1970

MrBadGuy1970

PostSubject: Re: Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!   Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 2:58 pm

I´m very glad & happy to see the CATS next week again! See you there in the 1st row.

Greetings from Duesseldorf, Germany

HAMBURG & THE CATS:

I´m coming to you.... I´ll leave my hometown in the early morning, visit a view guys in my company near Bremen, grape my near car and gave the old one back and roll with my new "BLACK PEARL" to the best Rockabilly band in the world.. king

And than after the lunch the last 2 hours to Hamburg... Stadtpark is a good location. 4 years ago was it a very good concert!

I´ll hope they play my favourite PLEASE DON´t TOUCH!!! If not, I´ll ve very dissapointed & maybe a little pissed! lol!

Keep rockin´,

Franky
Back to top Go down
MrBadGuy1970

MrBadGuy1970

PostSubject: Re: Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!   Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:02 pm

Fluke wrote:
MrBadGuy1970 wrote:
I´m so exciting!

I´ll gonna drive the 600 km from DUESSELDORF to Munich today - in a few minutes.

I know there are places in germany without speed limits but this is realy fast..

YEAH - on most of the German "AUTOBAHN´s" there no speed-limit. But sometimes 100/120 km/h is the limit...

In the south of Germany, on the way to Switzerland, there is the A81 - after Stuttgart; no limit!!!

A lot of Swiss people only come to kick their cars (120 km/h speed limit there!) - me too! I like it and very good music.....
Back to top Go down
MrBadGuy1970

MrBadGuy1970

PostSubject: Re: Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!   Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:34 am

HAMBURG WAS ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!! The sound was amazing, the CATS were absolute brilliant & the played my personal favourite:

PLEASE DON´T TOUCH!!
THANKS FOR 2 GREAT SHOWS THIS YEAR!!! May you do it like the STONES or TINA TURNER - one farewell tour after another lol!

Hope to win in the lottery... than I´ll travel to Australia and see all shows there.

Keep rockin´ & all the best & love to you.

Franky from Duesseldorf, Germany.

PS: That was worth it... to travel twice through the whole country and back.
Back to top Go down
tanbe

PostSubject: Re: Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!   Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:19 pm

You said the cat's played please dont touch
If you look at the hamburg set list on the site, there's not Please don't touch!!!
Is the set list on the site is the good one or does it miss some songs ?
Back to top Go down
rickabilly

rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!   Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:38 pm

As excited as Franky was about Please Don't Touch, I have to believe it was played. Lee wrote in his blog this week that they are falling into such a comfort zone as a band that they're literally calling out revisions to the setlist on stage. If the pre-show setlists are the ones being sent to Tommy, it is possible there will be some differences between them and what is actually played. Of course, now that Tommy's about to invade the UK, and noting the fact the we will have a ton of forum members at the remaining shows, I expect we'll get pretty accurate setlists for the rest of the tour.

Thank you all for the photos and stories about the shows. Along with Tommy's coverage on the websites, those of us unable to attend are tremendously lucky to have your contributions.

Spoiled Rotten-billy
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!   Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:39 pm

It may be missing a song. I'll double check. Since I am not there, it's hard to be sure sometimes. The folks who supply the list to me are incredibly busy and sometimes a song may be omitted. Stay tuned.
-Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://tommymaguire.com
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!   Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:40 pm

rickabilly wrote:
those of us unable to attend are tremendously lucky to have your contributions.

Ya got THAT straight!

Tommy
Back to top Go down
brett

brett

PostSubject: Re: Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!   Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:05 pm

They played "Please don`t touch", it was the encore.
They came two times back, for a moment we thought we could get a third encore, but than the lights turn on.
Anyway, it was worth. They played like hell.

For everybody who don´t have any tickets. Buy a ticket if possible and go for a show.

And if a song is missing or not on the setlist, i don´t mind.
Without Tommy´s great work we won´t talk about setlists and couldn`t enjoy so many pics and stories.

England you`re lucky.

Cheers

B

Tomorrow i go back to work after 2 weeks off... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhythm56
MrBadGuy1970

MrBadGuy1970

PostSubject: Re: Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!   Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:01 am

tanbe wrote:
You said the cat's played please dont touch
If you look at the hamburg set list on the site, there's not Please don't touch!!!
Is the set list on the site is the good one or does it miss some songs ?

Believe me! They played PLEASE DON´T TOUCH!!!! Sometimes the play-list is not correct!!!

Cheers,

Franky
Back to top Go down
TommyM
Admin
TommyM

PostSubject: Re: Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!   Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:05 am

The list looks correct to me. Relax.
-Tommy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!   Germany´s Cats are coming!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Germany´s Cats are coming!!!!
Page 1 of 1