The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cats shows on the Gulf Coast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathan

Cats shows on the Gulf Coast Empty
PostSubject: Cats shows on the Gulf Coast   Cats shows on the Gulf Coast EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 10:56 pm

Tommy,
What are the chances of the Stray Cats or BSO coming to the gulf coast. I live in Louisiana and hope that they will be making a pass through or near Cajun Country?
Back to top Go down
El Perro

El Perro

PostSubject: Re: Cats shows on the Gulf Coast   Cats shows on the Gulf Coast EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 4:36 pm

If they do extend this tour to the US, which I expect, I can't imagine that they'd skip a music town like New Orleans.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Cats shows on the Gulf Coast   Cats shows on the Gulf Coast EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 5:45 pm

That's kind of what I was thinking and hoping. If not New Orleans then hopefully Houston or Austin. I'm 2 hours from New Orleans and 3 1/2 from Houston. I haven't seenthe The Stray Cats since Built For Speed Tour. WAAAAY back when.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Cats shows on the Gulf Coast   Cats shows on the Gulf Coast EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 7:09 pm

Tommy

Are they coming to the Wicker?? Ahh c'mon, you know they wanna!!!

Mikey Hawley
Back to top Go down
http://www.backbeatgroup.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cats shows on the Gulf Coast   Cats shows on the Gulf Coast Empty

Back to top Go down

Cats shows on the Gulf Coast
Page 1 of 1