The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rock Therapy (HMV)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
carboncat

carboncat

Rock Therapy (HMV) Empty
PostSubject: Rock Therapy (HMV)   Rock Therapy (HMV) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 4:23 pm

Just to let folks know in UK that you can order Rock Therapy from HMV for £12.
I read something on a thread about someone asking about this but can't remember which one,they also have a DVD which is The Pirates and Stray Cats on their catalogue ?????
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn Bomber

Brooklyn Bomber

Rock Therapy (HMV) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy (HMV)   Rock Therapy (HMV) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 2:30 am

carboncat wrote:
... they also have a DVD which is The Pirates and Stray Cats on their catalogue ?????
Carbon Cat UK

C Cat,

that DVD is something like a re-release. The Stray Cats gig shown on the DVD is from May 6th 1989 in Detroit, US of A and has been originally released in 1993 in Japan as Stray Cats - Rock Detroit (VHS and Laser disc only) and in the same year in the US of A under the title of "Stray Cats - This Country's Rocking". Not one of my favorite shows at all but with a very cool interview and some backstage footage. Nevertheless worth having it.

The disc you were talking about includes this very Stray Cats show and one gig of the Pirates...

BB Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.briansetzer.de
carboncat

carboncat

Rock Therapy (HMV) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy (HMV)   Rock Therapy (HMV) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 6:38 am

Thanks Brooklyn Bomber

I will get that for definate.
Take care
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
rockabilly guy

rockabilly guy

Rock Therapy (HMV) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy (HMV)   Rock Therapy (HMV) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 5:39 pm

This Country's Rockin'....
what's not to like? It's frig*in great.(IMHO)

I've always took great pride in watching the boys take a mainly 'country' crowd by storm.Just watch the audience reaction.They start off with some polite applause,Setzer cranks up the Gretsch ably assisted by Jim & Lee and those country dudes are putty in the Cats hands.I love the close ups of the rather 'Mom' looking lady who is just SOOO into it.By the end of the show the Cats have strutted their stuff and left the crowd screaming for more.Job done in my book.

So advice from 'Uncle Steve' to anyone missing this one is BUY BUY BUY!!!

Cheers
How many of them Nine Lives have been used?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabilly81
juice3

Rock Therapy (HMV) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy (HMV)   Rock Therapy (HMV) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:49 am

YEP!!! Rock therapy re release cd is now available.I´mmmmm a rooooocker!!(what a great guitarwork)!!
Back to top Go down
Madman

Madman

Rock Therapy (HMV) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy (HMV)   Rock Therapy (HMV) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 4:25 pm

If you go to www.leerocker.com you can pre-order a signed (by Lee) copy of Rock Therapy and Blast off. They are both being rereleased with new liner notes by Lee. At least then there'll only be 2 autographs to get.
Back to top Go down
carboncat

carboncat

Rock Therapy (HMV) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy (HMV)   Rock Therapy (HMV) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 4:07 pm

Nice One Lads
I never thought of it that way with the autographs (but your right). I would love their autographs!!
Thanks
Carbon Cat UK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rock Therapy (HMV) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Therapy (HMV)   Rock Therapy (HMV) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock Therapy (HMV)
Page 1 of 1