The Forum That Came Back From The Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A rockin' fan forum that rose from the grave

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+45
SoCalGG
gizmopumpkin
pinkkatillac
Brand_New_Cadillac
Bear85
Liver Bird
Doesy
61blackwidower
Cristo
larocka
WildCat
DEXTER
pony65k
christopher
Patrick
Kiki
sidelakebob
carboncat
alka-setzer
Eddie Lee
cosbird
EskimoPie
Summerz
rickabilly
Amity
Gloria
kbilly
BethAnn
Budgie
TommyM
1954inMemphis
PeroxideBlonde
burner1
Hot Rod Girl
Davy Jones
webelvis
Sam
Bigbassape
onefin
Aristocat
Kid Setzer
ArtVandelay
Mikey
Pinkpiratekitty
PICKIN' PETE
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PeroxideBlonde

PeroxideBlonde

AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:30 pm

Patrick wrote:
I went to the site but you have to log in.
But after that, can I do more "Simpsonizers" or just one?
scratch
Huh....you have to log in to that website? Maybe that explains the spam I've been getting lately.
Can't tell you much. It was late one night, I was drinking wine, & surfing the internet. Toxic combination. Suddenly..I was Simpsonized. It "just happened." Honest.

Pony65--
What an beautiful piece of history you own! Take care of that car! If we ever meet up, can I have a ride? Or at least get my picture taken in the car? Sweet, sweet, sweet!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:13 pm

PeroxideBlonde wrote:
Pony65--
What an beautiful piece of history you own! Take care of that car! If we ever meet up, can I have a ride? Or at least get my picture taken in the car? Sweet, sweet, sweet!!! Wink

Thanks Peroxide Blonde.

Sure you can. Then you can take us for a ride in your hopped out model ford after.

Depends where your at too, if your in the States, the petrol would be a killer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
61blackwidower

61blackwidower

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:10 am

Allow me to explain, Suspect
My name is Dave, the avatar picture is of a spider and it's fantastic web it has spun. My youngest daughter Sarah-Jane 11,
who is terrified of spiders affraid almost walked straight into this web one night. I am fairly sure it is not a Black-widow or a Red-back,
in fact I have no idea what type of Spider it is. Question
61 is the year I was born, Black is the colour of my motorcycle, Widower is not easy for me to talk about.
On the same night as the spider was photographed, my other daughter Maureen 14 spotted this little green friend about 4 meters away from the spider in our small back yard.

AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 Img_0414
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:16 am

Ewwww! Spiders!! Not a fan, especially when they're in my shower head.. Razz

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Doesy

Doesy

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:55 am

Hey Black Widower, we get plenty of those bastard frogs around here as well. And the occasional green tree frog.

Thats a killer spiderweb too.
Back to top Go down
Liver Bird

Liver Bird

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:41 am

OK - Liver Bird 'cos I'm a lifelong supporter of Liverpool FC, it's the club crest and I'm a girl (and yes, I could explain the off side rule to you Razz ).

The avatar - the one and only Eddie C, my hero!
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:31 pm

Liver Bird wrote:
OK - Liver Bird 'cos I'm a lifelong supporter of Liverpool FC, it's the club crest and I'm a girl (and yes, I could explain the off side rule to you Razz ).

The avatar - the one and only Eddie C, my hero!

Oh OK - I kinda figured the Liver part had something to do with Liverpool. Bird since you're a girl. At first I thought that maybe you liked chicken livers or something. Wink

PPK pirat cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kitkattat
Liver Bird

Liver Bird

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:57 pm

LOL PPK Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:15 pm

PeroxideBlonde mentioned my recently updated avatar in another thread, so I thought I'd explain here. A few months ago, after having been avatarless for quite awhile, I decided to use a small picture of a Gretsch Electromatic G5129 hollowbody (firebird red - pretty sweet! I bought one in May, and it's awesome.) It (the avatar) worked for awhile, too. But then shortly thereafter, it turned into a blank box with a red X. I think the problem was that I hadn't saved the image to my own computer - I linked to the image's location in my avatar box. So for some reason or other, the image I chose became unavailable or something? I'm sure somebody out there understands what the problem was, but I don't really care anymore! My current avatar is just me - I teach at a high school, so the retreat of my hairline to the back of my scalp is documented on an annual basis by way of my ritual yearbook picture.

My username is a reference to the mascot of the high school I attended in the early 80's, along with the year I graduated.
Back to top Go down
Brand_New_Cadillac

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:58 am

I love the song, Brand New Cadillac, and it's one of my all-time favorites so I thought it would be a fun name on here. I'm working on an avatar right now so I don't have one at the moment. It is, of course, a pic of a 54 Cadillac Coupe de Ville. Grrrrrr, lovely beast of a machine. Want one, too po' at the moment so it will just have to be my dream car for now.

Anyhoo, I will introduce myself here. My name is Vanessa, and I've been listening to the Stray Cats since I was a wee little thing. I won't go into my biography here. Let's just say, I have been loving rockabilly for years and years when it was horribly uncool in Middle America. Turns out my mutti was a big fan of rockabilly back in the 50's and 60's in Germany. Who'd have thought that my mom used to listen to someone COOL like Gene Vincent??? OHHHHHH it makes me noggin spin! Arrow Especially considering the Oak Ridge Boys, Alabama, and Conway Twitty she liked in the 80's. Oh Lordy. At least she had the decency to play oldies sometimes in the car.

So now my daughter and husband (neither of whom listen to rockabilly willingly) are forced to listen to my music in the house and the car. I don't begrudge them the eye-rolling, but the moaning and groaning is sometimes a little tough to bear.

bounce
Back to top Go down
pinkkatillac

pinkkatillac

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:53 am

Twisted Evil 

Last edited by pinkkatillac on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gizmopumpkin

gizmopumpkin

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Okies - I just joined - but no time like the present..... Smile

My name gizmopumpkin

Gizmo is my kitty kat....my baby......the love of my life (besides my man).......and pumpkin - cos every time I would sign up for anything, Gizmo was always already taken, so I started tagging on the pumpkin bit (a pet name for Gizmo sometimes.....as well as muffin, toad, ratbag, angel.....you get the picture). Wink

My avatar comes from another message board where I am hugely involved.....one of the guys there is pretty talented with his artwork and creativity, and he came up with a "cartoon" involving a few of the regulars - one of them being me.......and that was what I looked like in the "cartoon". I guess the sheep is because apparently we have them over here? affraid Razz
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 4:42 pm

gizmopumpkin wrote:
I guess the sheep is because apparently we have them over here? affraid Razz

I don't know if our other friends from around the world would get the sheep part, care to elaborate? Razz
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:21 am

Kid Setzer wrote:
gizmopumpkin wrote:

I don't know if our other friends from around the world would get the sheep part, care to elaborate? Razz

I guess they just love their sheep in NZ!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peterporopat
gizmopumpkin

gizmopumpkin

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:35 pm

PICKIN' PETE wrote:
Kid Setzer wrote:
gizmopumpkin wrote:

BAH! You're baaaad Mr Pete...... Wink
Back to top Go down
SoCalGG

SoCalGG

PostSubject: ALL ABOUT YOU - INTRODUCE YOURSELF :: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:37 pm

I just tried to come up with something fast so I could join the site to wish Brian a Happy Birthday in April. That's me on my 1992 HD Hertitage Softtail.
Gordon
Back to top Go down
savannah

savannah

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:15 pm

my avatar photo is just me and my name is really my name so nothing much surprising im afraid lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/chelseasavannah
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:23 am

PICKIN' PETE wrote:

Gives a whole new meaning to woolen slippers lol!

René Wink

Last edited by pony65k on Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:45 am

gizmopumpkin wrote:
PICKIN' PETE wrote:
Kid Setzer wrote:
gizmopumpkin wrote:

Just out of curiousity, why you standing BEHIND the sheep in your avatar?
Back to top Go down
gizmopumpkin

gizmopumpkin

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:00 am

PICKIN' PETE wrote:
gizmopumpkin wrote:
PICKIN' PETE wrote:
Kid Setzer wrote:
gizmopumpkin wrote:

Just out of curiousity, why you standing BEHIND the sheep in your avatar?
Just remember.....I'm a GIRL! Girls don't do that! AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 Slap
Back to top Go down
PICKIN' PETE

PICKIN' PETE

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:05 am

Yah, Judith has one up on me!!
Back to top Go down
lonesomecat

lonesomecat

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:55 am

i found my one on e-bay. i think it´s a bootleg lp - coverpicture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonesomecatz
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:57 am

lonesomecat wrote:
i found my one on e-bay. i think it´s a bootleg lp - coverpicture.

That is actually the cover of 'Go Cat Go' - which was a cd full of psychobilly covers of Stray Cats songs.. some well know psycho acts actually contributed to that release.. not sure if it was official or not, still pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
gizmopumpkin

gizmopumpkin

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:24 am

PICKIN' PETE wrote:
Yah, Judith has one up on me!!
Finally!! You kinda got my name right...... Wink
Back to top Go down
straytatoo

straytatoo

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:51 pm

Congrats to all, reading your responses makes the forum a classic one, keep up the humour.

My avatar is me headless, projecting the tatoo, its always been a dream to get, if you ask for it you will receive.

cheers
Steve
PS cant wait to visit Oz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AVATARS AND NAMES...   AVATARS AND NAMES... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum That Came Back From The Dead :: WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE :: ALL ABOUT YOU - INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: